Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Talk

This is about Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora's divorce.
Hopefully I will eventually make a full fanfiction using this.
Enjoy.


Edit: Here is the link to the full fanfiction. It's a work in progress
http://facingthemusic59.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-talk.html



Richie crossed his arms and sat on the arm of the couch as he watched his wife Heather put their daughter Ava to bed from the living room. When Heather turned out the lights Richie looked down to the floor at his feet.
Heather closed the door and whispered, "We need to talk."
Richie shook his head, looked her in the eyes and said, "Okay."
They turned out all of the lights and went into their bedroom. Richie  sat on the bed and kept his head down and elbows resting on his thighs  as Heather stayed standing. She just stood there for a few moments, looking at the floor and running one hand through her hair and resting the other on her hip. She closed the door before she began to speak.
"Richie, I don't know how much longer I can take of all of this. I need you home and Ava needs you home more than anything. She needs her father Richie! Almost every night when you are away she tells me she misses you and then starts crying, which I begin to sometimes as well. I try not to let her see me cry, but sometimes I can't help it. Baby I need you here, we need you here." Heather bursted out, all the while trying not to disturb Ava.
She sat down beside Richie and sat her hand on his thigh. He looked her in the eyes. She saw he was crying.
"Richie..."
He turned his head to look away from her and gasped for some air. She used her other hand to gently scratch his back to comfort him. He faced straight forward, still not looking at her.
"Look... I'm sorry I'm always gone... on the road, I am home sick. I find myself starring at  pictures of both of you for hours and hours at times that I can. Sometimes I refuse to even eat because all I want is to be home, here with the both of you...I've begged and begged Jon to take longer breaks between tours and legs and he just won't, Heather.... I want to watch Ava grow up, she's doing it way too fast... it scares the hell outta me, it really does...."
He tilted his head down and tears fell from his face to his clothes. She took her hand that was on his thigh and put it to the side of his neck so he would look at her. She was crying too at this point.
"Baby...." he said at a whisper as she put her forehead to his.
There was silence for a few moments
"I want to do better. I can't loose either of you... But I also cannot just stop doing my job...." He whispered.
"i know baby..."

2 comments:

  1. Good start. I want to know more. Another chapter please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Teri, great opening post, keep them coming,

    ReplyDelete