Monday, September 1, 2014

Goodbye...

Link to FULL fanfiction:



   The wind got knocked out of Richie as he was hit by a flying arrow. Jon turned at the sound.
"Richie!" Jon said as he grabbed onto Richie to catch him before he fell.
Jon eased Richie down to the ground. Richie held onto the arrow in his chest. Blood began to stain his shirt and hands. Jon held Richie's other hand with a brotherly grip. Richie tried to talk and couldnt.
"shhhhhhh... you'll be okay brotha," Jon said.
I walked toward to where they were. I stepped on a stick and Jon turned around. I was in shock. Jon released Richie's hand and ran toward me. He swooped me into his arms and squeezed me. I felt him sobbing into my shoulder. I kept my eyes locked on Richie. Richie; my best friend, my love, my happiness, my husband, my soul mate. Jon finally released me and we walked over to Richie. My hands shook as I knelt beside Richie and touched his bloody  hand. His eyes were locked on me and his mouth slightly open. He began to gently hold my hand. Tears started to flow down my cheeks.
"Baby, it's going to be okay. Stay with me. You can't leave me here alone. I can't live without you," I said.
"Shhh, my sweetheart. It's okay," He whispered as he took his other hand and gently sat it against my cheek.
I put my other hand around his wrist. He caressed my cheek. I smiled. He moved the hand gently behind my head and guided me down to kiss him and I moved my hand to his cheek. The kiss was so passionate. When our lips parted I opened my eyes. He was crying too now. I put my forehead against his. His body started to relax.
Inside I was screaming, "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!"
I clutched his hand tighter. He got me to move my head down.
"I love you," He whispered before he kissed my forehead.
"I love you too Richie," I said as it suddenly felt as if i was suffocating.
He then passed with his lips to my forehead. I then broke into a million pieces. I sat up a little to look at his face. A tear that had built up under his eye lid finally started to fall slowly down his face. I kissed it away. I then moved my hand down his chest, still holding his hand, and buried my face into his chest. Jon had already called 911, he called them while Richie was still with us after I knelt down. They still weren't here. Jon was starting to get very angry at this point. He threw his phone in anger and broke it. After about five more minutes, we heard there siren. Jon ran to where they were to lead them to us. In about two minutes they were already there and trying to get me to let go of Richie. I cried harder. I couldn't let go.
"Mrs. Sambora I understand your pain and I'm sorry for your loss. You're allowed to ride with him," a paramedic said softly as he sat a hand on my shoulder.
I held up the hand I was holding to my lips, kissed it, and gently sat it back down on his stomach. I stood up and wrapped my arms around myself. I felt so cold, like my body could no longer create its own heat. The paramedics carefully lifted Richie, put him on a stretcher, and covered him and his face with a blanket. They carried him to the ambulance. There, they slid him in the back.
"You can get in now ma'am," one of them said.
I nodded my head.
"Hey," Jon said as he walked up to me.
I turned to him.
"I'll meet you there. I'm not going to leave you alone with something like this, Richie would want me to stay with you," he said.
I nodded and looked to the ground. He opened his arms and told me to come there. I walked into them and he hugged me.
"I know it doesn't seem like it right now but everything is gonna be okay..." He said as he squeezed me tighter.
Tears started to flow again. He kissed the top of my head, let go, and walked away. I turned and got into the ambulance. The paramedics closed the doors behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment