Thursday, December 31, 2015

Everything's Alright




"Go to sleep love," Crowley said softly as I was starting to get droopy eyed while laying on my side, staring at him like we had been for the past at least twenty-minutes just talking.
I opened my eyes and continued to look at him, fighting sleep. He grinned at me.
"Don't fight it, I give you my word I will be here when you wake," he said as he softly caressed my cheek.
I smiled and rolled onto my back, sighing.
"I can't trust that," I said at almost a whisper.
"Why? I know I'm  demon Y/N, but I have integrity,"
"One, you're a demon. Two, you're the King of Hell. Third, I don't trust anyone,"
"Fair enough,"
"You deserve better, Crowley. Someone who's not broken. Someone worthy to be called a Queen,"
He growled and grabbed my arm, staring at me with what seemed like anger in his eyes.
"Don't you ever say that again. You're more than worthy of the crown. Next time you say that I will punish you, darling."
It only took such a small action to make me flash back.
"Please don't be angry with me..." I whimpered as I began to scoot as far as I can away from him and curl into a ball.
His expression softened and worry filled his eyes as he realised what he had just done.
"I'm not angry, love. I am sorry for hurting you," he spoke softly as he gently rubbed my arm comfortingly.
I couldn't breathe and turned away from him, crying. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to him.
"It's alright, he can't hurt you now. I won't let anything harm you ever again. Everything's alright love," he softly said as he nuzzled my shoulder and held me tightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment