Friday, April 1, 2016

Devil's Son




    Ever since I had found out what a monster I truly was, I've done nothing but strive to move forward. I know it's the truth, but me? Satan's son? A demon?

    However, I was glad I ran into Sam while I was attending college. We had history together and he helped me study from time to time. He said that he and his brother, Dean, were hunters. Not just ordinary hunters, hunters of the supernatural; monsters. Monsters like me.

    Years later when I bumped into my true father again wearing Sam's face, I knew something had to be different about Sam as well. Come to find out only after Sam came back from Hell, that Sam had demon blood in him too as well as being Lucifer's vessel. Which, was another surprise when I found out I had been wrong all along. They all had. Lucifer wasn't a demon at all, he was actually an angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment