Monday, August 5, 2013

Tears Of A Bleeding Heart


Tears drip from Richie's eyes.
"Jon, she's gone... She was stabbed & I was there with her. I tried my
best to keep her alive but the knife just went in to deep and she lost to much blood/ Even if she had lived I don't know if she would've been the same after that. She made me pull out the knife, I told her that it would just make her bleed out but she didn't want me to see it in her. I pulled it out and she screamed. That scream still echoes in my head still. As soon as the knife came out I put as much pressure on the hole as I could with my hand. It was her stomach which was stabbed so every time she breathed more blood came out. She was breathing really hard and her blood went all over me but I didn't mind it being on me... I told her that she was going to be okay, that I was there and I wasn't going to let her leave. She said "Baby, I love you," and I told her that I loved her too and I kissed her.As I kissed her she began to slowly leave. I stopped and felt her body give a little. She was definately leaving me and I couldnt stop her. My brain couldnt take it and i cried and screamed saying, "Baby dont you leave me. Dont leave me please," but as soon as i said that she was gone. I began 2 try and start her heart again but it didnt work. I gave up after a minute or so. I was weak. I collapsed over her body and I rested my head where her heart was...

No comments:

Post a Comment